Ellipticalist is a fitness blog focusing on the providing fitness tips, workout plans and fitness product reviews. More specifically, we are passionate about elliptical trainers and all the benefits involved with such workouts.
We know that the life as a student can be tough and that many students are faced with a decision of prioritizing activities in their lives to make ends meet. Studies have shown that exercise is one of those activities being cut, both because of time and cost.
As we truly believe that regular exercise greatly can improve the quality of life as well as your results in school we would like to take the chance to give back to our community.
To do so we are happy to announce that we are opening our annual Ellipticalist Scholarship Program hoping that it will help more student have the opportunity to include a regular exercise in their life.
If you feel like this could be something for you continue reading to get a grip of the full terms and the application process.
Terms of Participation
Our scholarship is open for all applicants meeting some initial requirements. Below we have listed all the basic requirement for who can apply for the scholarship and what needs to included in the application.
Who Can Apply?
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the spring or fall 2017 academic year
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Have a passion for fitness and exercise
How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarship we want you to write an essay of at least 1000 words on a topic related to “How exercise impact your study or work results”.
The essay should be included in your application as a Word file (.doc / .docx) and should at least meet the following criteria;
- High quality and unique
- Well researched and referenced
- In depth on one topic and no general advice
Scholarship Details and Winner Selection
Application deadline: 11/15/2017
Amount: $1 000.00
Winner announced: 12/15/2017
The winner will be notified by email and the payment will be sent to your personal account through one of the desired payment methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer or Payoneer no later than 2 weeks after the winning announcement.
Terms And Conditions
- Ellipticalist reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the submitted entries.
- Ellipticalist will never charge or ask for any submission fees from anyone who wish to apply to the program.
- Submitted entries should be written by the applicant and not by someone else.
- Non-English submissions will be automatically rejected.
- Incomplete entries who don’t have all the required details will not be considered.
- Submissions received after deadline will not be considered.